Work 101 Image

Work 101 Image

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Always underestimates me

Subha

I’m facing Lot of difficulties in my life. I feel my professional and personal life is screwed up.

I work hard in office but my boss never appreciates it and always underestimates me in front of others. I tried everything but in vain.

Naran

Every day, while going to the office thank your boss, colleagues and your work.

Visualize him appreciating your work.

Say “I thank the divine for understanding him”.

Write “WATER VIOLET, HOLLY, MIMULUS” in a paper and keep it with you.

Release your resentment against him. Every day, night forgive him and go to bed – “I …forgive you….. You please forgive me”. 

Chant this 100 times and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.