Work 101 Image

Work 101 Image

About Ask Naran Text Gadget

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Not paying what was promised

Sandeep R

I am really stuck in my life and not able to decide what to do next.

I did my M. Tech degree through distance mode, while I worked as a lecturer in a college.  Management promised me to raise my salary once I finish my B.Tech degree.

But, now they are saying as its distance mode they will pay only for B.E grade, which is a very minimum with a major difference of up to 10k for what B.Tech degree gets.

It’s 4yrs I have been working in this field and I can’t change to company as they will consider me as fresher.

So, please help me come out of this situation and suggest me a switch word so I get a decent salary. 

Naran

Chant “SWEET CHESTNUT, FIND COUNT DIVINE” 100 times over a glass of water and drink this water.

Do this daily

Sandeep R

How many days I should chant before I talk to my management regarding my salary?

Naran

Do it for a week and ask.

Sandeep R

I did the chant over a glass of water and on 8th day I asked my principal about my salary hike. 

He said he will consider my request next month. He did not guarantee of increasing the salary. He just told will try.

Now should I continue to chant the same switch word till next month?

Naran

Chant “SWEET CHESTNUT, CHICORY, RELEASE RESISTANCE FIND COUNT DIVINE” 100 times over a glass of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.